Do you know that the way you breathe directly affects your performance?
Your relationships, your health, well-being, your children are all affected, influenced and controlled by the way you breathe.
Breath affects Performance - at work, at home, in your relationship and even in the bedroom.
This one day workshop helps you to take back control of your Performance, Relationships & Well-being.
Breath@Work is an amalgamation of Neuro-science, Yogic Science & Life Science and a first of a kind workshop in India.
In this program, you will learn how to:
1) Align your body, mind & emotions towards peak performance & health
2) Practice & Perform simple and practical techniques to keep high levels of energy throughout the day
3) How to unburden negative emotions, stressors and make powerful decisions which increases profits
4) How to be cool headed & relax in spite of major crisis or challenges
5) Role specific breathing techniques to enhance productivity
6) How to stop the little and nagging inner voice and convert it into a powerful source of creativity & peak performance
7) Secrets & techniques to achieve Peak Performance, Health & Happiness
8) How to exhibit behaviour flexibility (body & mind) to get things done faster
9) You will learn at-least 10-12 techniques which you can customize according to your lifestyle
Venue: Hotel Harrisson, Chetpet Chennai
Date: Saturday, 26th July 2014, 2.00 pm - 8.00 pm
2.00 pm - 2.45 pm - Registration & Networking,
2.45 - 8.00 pm workshop followed by Dinner.
(Kindly have a light lunch before coming to the program. Come in a loose fitting casual clothing. )
Door Price - Rs. 4,500 per participant (Inclusive of 12.3 % Service Tax).
Early bird special price of Rs.3,500 (inclusive of 12.3% Service Tax) when booked before 05th July 2014
Crazy bird special price of Rs.4,000(inclusive of tax) when booked between 06th July - 15th July 2014
Angry bird special door price of Rs.4,500(inclusive of tax) when booked after 16th July 2014
Call 98409 24436/ 98407 29580 for more tickets and registration.
Visit www.breathatwork.com for more information and testimonials by Jack Canfield and other participants.