Are you a Leader?
Do you want to become a Leader?
If so, This is a must read book.
This book has helped me to climb up the leader of influence in life and business.
John Maxwell beautifully defines Leadership means “Influence”
In this book, he explains the 5 levels of leadership based on your ability to Influence.
Here is a short summary of this book…
True leadership isn’t a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To become more than “the boss” people follow only because they are
In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. To become more than “the boss” people follow only because they are required to, you have to master the ability to invest in and inspire people. To grow further in your role, you must achieve results and build a team that produces. You need to help people develop their skills to become leaders in their own right. And if you have the skill and dedication, you can reach the pinnacle of leadership.
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position. People follow because they have to.
2. Permission. People follow because they want to.
3. Production. People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development. People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle. People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through humor, in-depth insight and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership.
The concept of this book is tested and proven in more than 120 countries. I have personally taught this to many of the business leaders in India. In addition, it offers several other benefits:
- The 5 Levels of Leadership Provides a Clear Picture of Leadership
- The 5 Levels of Leadership Defines Leading as a Verb, Not a Noun
- The 5 Levels of Leadership Breaks Down Leading into Understandable Steps
- The 5 Levels of Leadership Provides a Clear Game Plan for Leadership Development
- The 5 Levels of Leadership Aligns Leadership Practices, Principles and Values
In The 5 Levels of Leadership, the author shows how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected and successful leader.
Buy this Book, Read and Implement in your life for long-lasting success and happiness.