Did you know that the word “GRATITUDE” is a magic 9-Letter word & it always works!
I am highly grateful to this HORSE because it saved me!
This horse carried me through all the dangerous curves and bends at 14000 ft high in the Himalayas safely without anything in return. Watch this Video below I took in my trip to Valley of Flowers 2015.
Studies show that this one thing can make you 25% happier.
It makes you immune to anger, disappointment and frustration. It’s even been shown to heal pain and illness in your body. That one thing is GRATITUDE – and amazing things happen when you integrate it into your meditation practice. Expressing gratitude is one of the happiness enhancing activity.
Gratitude is happiness. Gratitude is the antidote of negative emotions. It nullifies worries, irritations & frustrations. It can be defined as a subjective sense of wonder, thankfulness & appreciation for life. The practice of gratitude involves a focus on the present moment, on appreciating life as it is today and what has made it so.
What are you grateful for, now in your life? Research shows that people who are consistently grateful have been found to be relatively
- More energetic
- More hopeful
- Experience more positive emotions in a day
- More helpful
- More spiritual and religious
- More forgiving
- Less materialistic
- Less depressed or anxious or lonely
By definition, the practice of gratitude involves a focus on the present moment, on appreciating life as it is today and what has made it so. So, what are you grateful for NOW! Write your gratitude note below in the comments column.
Here’s a fun exercise to try:
1. As you sit down to meditate, breathe in deeply and imagine your heart filling up with gratitude. Radiate that energy and light from within feeling blissful and deeply thankful.
2. Think about five specific things to be grateful for on this day. This can be something simple like “that pizza or burger or pulao I had for lunch was delicious”, up to something really important like “I’m blessed to have a loving wife and family”.
3. Think about the people behind the situations you were grateful for and express thanks to each of them.
4. Remind yourself that whatever you focus on, expands.When you focus on gratitude and positivity, you will get more of that in return.Be mindful that you will attract more abundance, love and health by being grateful for your current state in these areas.
I am so grateful to all my friends & followers who share my posts to others.
Can you share your gratitude below and how it has helped you in life?